- Injuries, such as sprains and traumatic injury, for instance, when playing sports or car accidents.
- Degenerative problems. These include intervertebral disc degeneration, occurring when the discs tire due to the aging process and lose their cushioning ability. Back support is essential to prevent this cause of lower back pains.
- Nerve and spinal cord problems
Factors That Increase The Risk for Lower Back Pain
- Age. The first lower back pain attack happens typically between the ages of 30 and 50 and becomes more common as one’s age advances.
- Fitness level. Lower back pain is also common among people who are not physically fit.
- Job-related factors. Having a job requiring pushing and pulling, heavy lifting, especially if it involves vibrating or twisting the spine, can lead to back pain and injury.
- Posture. This is also linked to back pains. Poor sitting, standing, or sleeping positions can strain the lower back to the point of extreme pain.
What Is The Best Solution for Lower Back Pain (Lumbar cushions)
Lumbar support is one of the most recommended solutions by experts to prevent lower back pain. It is any support given to the lower back.
It includes support given by office chairs, mattresses, belts, lumbar pillows, and different contraptions, for instance, corsets. The reason for all this is that one ought to live a normal, mobile life.
How to Avoid Lumbar Damage
To stop or prevent further lumbar damage, it is crucial to know what to do now. First and foremost, check your posture. The way you sit and stand can put more pressure on your lower back. Changing posture may take a while, concentration, and effort. However, you will be more centered, comfortable and gain a stronger core muscle group in the end.
Once you have checked and changed your posture, you need to assess where you are sleeping or sitting. An old chair or mattress or a pillow that has passed its usefulness contributes to poor sitting and sleeping posture, ultimately leading to lower back problems.
Ensure your furniture is made of quality materials that will offer proper back support. Xtreme Comfort is one of the industry-leading companies selling top rated pillows and indoor or outdoor chair cushion.
Assessing your posture, your furniture, and proper exercise help you avoid lower back pains. Lumbar strength is almost like eating healthy or quitting smoking; there is nothing like doing it too soon. It is essential to pay attention to how your back feels and avoid procrastinating solutions to somewhat inevitable back problems. At Xtreme Comfort, you can get a portable office or work chair that fully supports your entire back.